VELLUS BE CALM consists of essential oils known for calming. Essential oils are natural compounds found in the seeds, bark, stems, roots, flowers and other parts of plants. They are beautifully and powerfully fragrant and can benefit humans and equines alike.
So, why should you use VELLUS BE CALM on your horse?
• A simple, pure and natural way to calm your horse.
• You can use VELLUS BE CALM too!
• Easy to use – Be Calm can be inhaled aromatically from your hand.
Apply or spray Be Calm on a cloth or leather halter near your horse.
One spray of Be Calm on your grooming brush prior to grooming.
Be Calm can be applied topically to the horse on the tip of the ears, on the poll, or down the spine.
• When using Be Calm roller bottle, apply the oil blend from the roller bottle to your hand or finger first, then massage on to horse. This will make sure the roller bottle does not get contaminated.
• Never place Be Calm in the eyes, ear canal or nose of the horse as these are sensitive areas.
• Apply Be Calm on the back of YOUR neck, behind YOUR ears and on YOUR wrists so you and your horse can Be Calm together!